Five technical presentations related to the following research papers were made during the conference:
- Paleti, R. and I. Vukovic (2017) “Telecommuting & its Impact on Activity Time-Use Patterns of Dual Earner Households”, Research Findings from The Chan Wui & Yunyin Rising Star Workshop.
- Sahin, O., R. Paleti, and M. Cetin (2017) “Investigating Relationship between Driving Patterns and Traffic Safety using Smartphones Based Mobile Sensor Data”.
- Paleti, R., (2017) “Misclassification in Travel Surveys and Implications to Choice Modeling: Application to Household Auto Ownership Decisions”.
- Osman, M., S. Misra, R. Paleti, and M. Goulias (2017) “Analysis of Driver Injury Severity for Different Work Zone Areas”,
- Paleti, R., S. Misra, K. Haque, A. Sarkar, M. Golias, and C. Chen (2017) “Latent Class Analysis Of Residential And Work Location Choices”